A Second Home for your Child
An enabling environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning. When children feel emotionally safe and secure they are able to explore and find out more about the place they are in and the things they can see, touch or explore.
Our facilities are built to create opportunities for children to develop their physical skills, foster emotional well-being and cultivate positive social interactions within bright and wonderful spaces. We have playrooms, classrooms, indoor and outdoor spaces, a music room, performance hall and our very own splash pad.
To ensure our environment is enabling, we strive to;
- Create a warm, welcoming and nurturing atmosphere that facilitates a sense of belonging
- Offer a range of resources, which are familiar to the children and babies, as well as activities that are new to them
- Ensure that our activities include indoor and outdoor play, sufficient space for children to move and collaborate, and encourage exploration and risk-taking
- Provide a range of activities which serve different purposes
- Ensure all children feel valued and pay close attention to individual children
- Engage children in activities to build their emotional resilience and social skills
- Build positive supportive relationships with parents